<< Back to I'm InTouch Server Edition applications list
Resellers / System Integrators
I’m InTouch Server Edition (SE) is a remote access solution that meets a variety of your customer and market needs. You can:
- Become one of our valued partners and resell I’m InTouch SE to your customer base
Apply to become a reseller now
- Grow monthly service revenues by purchasing and deploying I’m InTouch SE within your own business to provide managed remote support and/or workforce mobility services to your customers. I’m InTouch SE provides an easy to use and secure solution that allows you the flexibility to provide a variety of services to your customer base through a single technology platform that you manage and operate from your business premises or data centre. The solution provides un-attended access to any PC or server in the world that has the enabling software pre-installed on it and that is turned on and registered across the Internet with your I’m InTouch SE gateway server. Your service portfolio could include remote management services for remote monitoring of your customer’s servers and PC’s. Another service option is to market a remote access/workforce mobility service to your customers and charge a monthly remote access service fee. I’m InTouch allows for easy central management to add, delete and manage user accounts. It keeps your technology costs low and margins high by providing the flexibility to re-assign existing licenses that you have already purchased to a new customer should an existing customer no longer require your services.
- Secure - The I’m InTouch Server gateway securely deploys behind your firewall or within your DMZ and utilizes standard Internet ports 80 & 443 for all host to server communications, eliminating the need for port forwarding to reach hosts on the internal network.
Learn more about what makes I’m InTouch secure
- Web based remote access from any Internet browser, eliminating the need to pre-configure devices with a client for remote access to host machines.
- One-time purchase licensing, based on the number of PC’s that you require remote access to. Cost-effective alternative to traditional pcAnywhere, Terminal Services, or Citrix Metaframe
Learn more by reviewing our Technology WhitePaper
- Centralized system administration, allowing you to easily add, remove and manage users, control user restrictions and view usage reports.
See Administration for more details
- Highly scalable. The I’m InTouch SE server gateway brokers communication between the remote user and the host desktop PC and provides all the required administrative functionality. Most processing is done at the host desktop. This unique “Distributed Processing” server architecture means that a single server can handle from 500 to 2,000 users, depending on the specific server hardware configuration.
- Easy Deployment – install the I’m InTouch SE server within your network, and add user accounts. By entering your employee or customer’s email address within their account profile, the system will automatically invite users to set up their computer for remote access. They simply download and run the I’m InTouch enabling software onto their PC and within minutes can begin to use the system.
To learn more see Technology White Paper
The My Desktop feature of I’m InTouch allows an authorized user to open and run any application that is resident on the target host computer from a remote location using a web browser. Commonly referred to as remote control functionality or screen sharing, after logging into the I’m InTouch SE system, a window opens with a view of the host machines desktop, including all the applications, files and networked drives. The user can interact in real time with the host computer from anywhere in the world, as if they were sitting in front of if.
The Remote Desktop Viewer with advanced toolbar allows:
- viewer sizing to your preference
- the ability to send CTRL-ALT-DEL command to XP, 2000, 2003, Vista and Windows 7 host PC’s
- the ability to transfer files between PC’s
- the ability to cut and paste text between PC’s
File Transfer interface within My Desktop
Provides the ability to transfer files between the local and remote host computer. User selects the file(s) they wish to transfer from either the Local or Remote Computer window pane by selecting the file(s) icon, and then drag and drop to the appropriate folder of either the Local or Remote Computer. You can select one or more files in the same folder. You can delete file(s) or create new folders on either of the two computers
See Features for a complete list of remote access features that your business customers will enjoy using your hosted I’m InTouch remote access service.
Back top Top