Contact our knowledgeable staff anytime for immediate assistance. Whether you need technical support while operating one of our programs or have questions regarding pricing or features of our remote access and remote control software, we are available at your convenience.
Based on your industry or personal needs we will recommend you the appropriate application and service to maximize your investment. Find out how to use remote access to conduct a live online presentation, online meeting, online training session, or to do Internet child monitoring.
- Windows Server, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- "Always-on" Internet connection
- Minimum 40M+ free disk space and 128M RAM
- Outlook 2000+ (for Outlook integration features)
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Mac (Leopard+ Safari)
- Mobile app access client: I'm InTouch Go for iOS, Android, and Windows Tablet
Remote wake-up feature requirement
A minimum of 2 computers on the same wired netowrk with I'm InTouch remote desktop installed is required. One computer on the network has to be "always on" and designated as the "Wake-up Proxy" to send wake up signal to your wake up targets.